Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 1, 2015

Câu tiếng Hàn trong ngày 2015-01-13



Sentence of the Day (Basic):

저 살이 쪘어요.
Em đã mập lên rồi.
I put on weight.

Words of Today's Sentence:


1. I, me (polite) 2. that 3. low
Here: I, me (polite tone)
---


1. age (years old) 2. body fat 3. meat 4. flesh
Here: body fat
---


1. (subject particle) 2. this 3. (particle after verb or adjective to make adverb) 4. tooth, teeth 5. two, 2 (hanja) 6. lice 7. person (particle after younger/same age person's name) 8. with 9. ear 10. different
Here: (particle after subject or object word)
---

찌다
to gain weight, to put on weight
---

1. (particle after verb to make semi-polite question) 2. (particle after verb to finish sentence in semi-polite tone)
Here: (particle after verb to finish sentence in semi-polite tone)

Source: https://www.antosch-and-lin.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét