Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thủ·phạm giết người man rợ ở Suwon đã bị bắt

Lại là người Trung Quốc 

2 vụ giết người (phụ nữ) và cắt thi thể thành nhiều mảnh ở Suwon (2012 và 2014) diễn ra ở hai địa điểm chỉ cách nhau 1 km và thủ phạm đều là người gốc Trung Quốc. Vụ năm 2012 đã khiến Cảnh sát trưởng Hàn Quốc phải từ chức. Sau đó tòa tuyên án tù chung thân chứ không tử hình tội phạm làm dân Hàn phẫn nộ.

Police release a photo of a suspect in the "Suwon torso murder" case on Dec. 13, 2014. The suspect was identified as Park Chun-bong, a 55-year-old Chinese national of Korean ethnicity. (Yonhap)
Korean-Chinese man confesses to 'Suwon torso murder'

Một người đàn·ông Trung·Quốc gốc Hàn thú·nhận giết người man·rợ

SUWON, South Korea, Dec. 13 (Yonhap) -- A 55-year-old Chinese man of Korean ethnicity on Saturday confessed to killing a woman and brutally butchering her body before abandoning it, police said.
The upper half of the woman's torso was found in a black plastic bag on a hiking trail in Suwon, just south of Seoul, last week. The body was missing its head, arms, legs and internal organs, except for both kidneys.
During an overnight police questioning, the suspect, identified as Park Chun-bong, admitted to killing the woman believed to be his girlfriend, also of Korean-Chinese origin, and chopping the body into pieces, they said.
Police also released the suspect's photo to media based on a law permitting this when there is sufficient evidence that would make it believe a suspect of a certain brutal and grave crime committed it.
"Park, who had denied the crime, had a change of heart and confessed to the murder at about 3 a.m., and is now stating where he abandoned the other body pieces," a police officer in charge of the probe said.
Formal charges and the identity of the victim are pending, as the investigation continues.
Police say they will seek a court-issued warrant to formally arrest him later in the morning.
========================
Phát hiện thi thể không đầu không tay trong túi nilon ở Suwon trên đường leo núi paldal  cạnh Suwon subway station
4h chiều ngày 4 tháng 12, 2014

수원 팔달산서 '장기없는' 토막시신 발견돼 경찰수사(종합2보)


수원 팔달산 일대 경찰 수색 작업
수원 팔달산 일대 경찰 수색 작업
(수원=연합뉴스) 신영근 기자 = 토막난 시신 일부로 추정되는 물체가 발견된 경기도 수원시 팔달구 팔달산 등산로 일대에서 5일 오전 경찰 병력들이 추가 수색 작업을 벌이고 있다. 2014.12.5 drops@yna.co.kr http://blog.yonhapnews.co.kr/geenang
경찰 "육안으로 식별 안되지만 간이검사 결과 사람혈흔 확인"
(수원=연합뉴스) 최해민 류수현 기자 = 경기 수원시 팔달산 등산로에서 토막난 인체 상반신이 비닐봉지에 담긴 채 발견돼 경찰이 수사에 나섰다.
4일 오후 1시 3분께 수원시 팔달구 경기도청 뒤편 팔달산 등산로에서 등산객 임모(46)씨가 검은색 비닐봉지 안에 인체로 추정되는 시신 일부가 담겨있는 것을 발견, 경찰에 신고했다.
임씨가 발견할 당시 비닐봉지는 약간 열려져 시신 일부가 밖으로 빠져나와 있었다.
발견된 시신은 머리와 팔이 없는 상반신(가로 32㎝, 세로 42㎝)으로, 내부에 뼈는 있었지만 심장이나 간 등 장기는 없는 상태였다. 또 좌우로 약간 접혀진 형태로 얼어 있었다.
수원 팔달산 일대 경찰 수색 작업
수원 팔달산 일대 경찰 수색 작업
(수원=연합뉴스) 신영근 기자 = 토막난 시신 일부로 추정되는 물체가 발견된 경기도 수원시 팔달구 팔달산 등산로 일대에서 5일 오전 경찰 병력들이 추가 수색 작업을 벌이고 있다. 2014.12.5 drops@yna.co.kr http://blog.yonhapnews.co.kr/geenang
비닐봉지 안에서는 다량의 혈액은 발견되지 않아 훼손된 뒤 일정 시간이 지나서 봉지에 담긴 것으로 추정된다. 
시신은 육안으로 볼 때 인체인지 명확히 확인되지 않지만, 경찰이 간이키트로 예비 검사한 결과 시신에 묻은 혈흔은 사람이 맞는 것으로 나왔다.
경찰은 일단 국립과학수사연구원에 부검을 의뢰해 시신의 신원을 밝히는데 주력하고 있다.
또 현장 주변 CCTV 10개의 영상을 확보해 분석하는 한편 탐문조사를 확대하고 있다.

경찰 관계자는 "부패가 아직 진행되지 않은 것으로 보아 최근 사망한 것으로 보인다"며 "육안으로는 인체가 맞는지, 성별은 무엇인지조차 확인되지 않은 상황이어서 수사를 더 해봐야 할 것 같다"고 말했다. 
이어 "심장 등 비교적 크기가 큰 장기는 발견되지 않았는데, 무엇인지 확인되지 않은 장기 1개만 있었다"며 "장기밀매 범죄와 연관됐을 가능성도 열어놓고 다방면으로 수사를 진행하고 있다"고 덧붙였다. 
한편 경찰은 이날 오전 기동대 2개 중대 등 200여명을 동원, 팔달산 일대를 수색했다.
goals@yna.co.kr 
<저작권자(c) 연합뉴스, 무단 전재-재배포 금지>2014/12/05 11:30 송고
=========================
09/04/2012 22:38 GMT+7

TTO - Hôm 9-4, Cho Hyun Oh, người đứng đầu lực lượng cảnh sát quốc gia Hàn Quốc (NPA), đã đệ đơn từ chức vì sức ép của dư luận trước sự tắc trách của cảnh sát trong vụ án một cô gái 28 tuổi bị sát hại dã man.
Phóng to
Ông Cho Hyun Oh cúi đầu xin lỗi hôm 9-4 - Ảnh: AFP
Vụ án mạng xảy ra vào hôm 2-4 tại Suwon, phía nam thủ đô Seoul. Một cô gái 28 tuổi đã bị hãm hiếp sau đó bị phân thi thể thành nhiều mảnh. Điều đáng nói là trước đó nạn nhân đã gọi điện cầu cứu cảnh sát.
Trong cuộc gọi kéo dài hơn 7 phút, cô mô tả cụ thể địa điểm mình bị giam giữ ở cạnh một trường tiểu học và một sân chơi trẻ em. Tuy nhiên, 13 tiếng sau, cảnh sát mới tìm thấy thi thể của cô ở nhà nghi phạm.
Một công nhân nhập cư người Trung Quốc, 42 tuổi, họ Woo, đã bị bắt vì nghi ngờ liên quan đến vụ việc.
Sau khi sự việc đau lòng này xảy ra, cảnh sát Hàn Quốc đổ lỗi cho sự sai lệch thông tin giữa những người trực điện thoại khẩn cấp và cảnh sát dẫn đến việc các nhân viên điều tra tìm kiếm sai khu vực xảy ra án mạng.
Khi dư luận trở nên quan tâm đến vụ việc này, phía cảnh sát còn thổi phồng số nhân viên được cử đến tham gia tìm kiếm người bị hại và cho rằng cuộc gọi của nạn nhân chỉ kéo dài trong vài giây mà không hề nói rõ địa điểm bị giam giữ.
“Tôi xin chia buồn cùng gia đình nạn nhân và cầu xin sự tha thứ. Tôi xin nhận hết trách nhiệm vì sự bất cẩn của cảnh sát đã dẫn đến hậu quả quá khủng khiếp này. Tôi cũng gửi lời xin lỗi chân thành nhất vì đã gây thất vọng cho người dân Hàn Quốc vì những nỗ lực che đậy và những lời dối trá của cảnh sát” - ông Cho nói.
Tại văn phòng cảnh sát ở Seoul hôm 9-4, ông Cho Hyun Oh đã gửi lời xin lỗi đến gia đình và người dân Hàn Quốc, đồng thời tuyên bố sẽ chịu toàn bộ trách nhiệm về vụ việc này.
Cũng trong hôm 9-4, sáu thành viên trong gia đình nạn nhân đã gặp ông Cho và các quan chức cảnh sát khác để yêu cầu xử lý nghiêm những người có liên quan.
Một nguồn tin từ Chính phủ Hàn Quốc cho biết đơn từ chức của ông Cho Hyun Oh sẽ được Tổng thống Lee Myung Bak chấp thuận. “Tôi nghĩ rằng Tổng thống Lee sẽ chấp nhận đơn từ chức. Tuy nhiên, thời điểm từ chức của ông Cho sẽ được quyết định sau cuộc tổng tuyển cử vào ngày 11-4” - nguồn tin cho biết.


THANH PHẠM (Theo BBC, Koreatimes)
==============

Anger as Suwon Murderer Escapes Death Penalty 

Tức giận vì kẻ giết người man rợ ở Suwon thoát án tử hình


Oh Won-chun leaves the Seoul courthouse after hearing the results of his sentencing appeal
The decision of a Seoul appeals court to commute the death sentence given to the murderer Oh Won-chun to a life sentence has led to overwhelming protest from all levels of Korean society. The court’s specific rationale for the change in sentencing was new analysis that Oh dismembered the victim’s body because he wanted to hide the evidence rather than because he wanted to distribute the meat to someone else. The dismemberment led some to believe that the murder was part of Chinese organ trafficking.
Amid the ghastly weekly stories of rape or murder, the April case [covered by koreaBANG in detail here] that saw Oh Won–chun rape a woman, murder her and carve her body in 365 pieces, left a lasting impression due to the brutality of the crime and the fact that Oh is an ethnic Chinese-Korean who killed a young Korean woman. Online, “throw them in a prison cell with Oh Won-chun” has become a curse for particularly offensive individuals.
Politicians have added their voices to criticism of the sentencing. During a public hearing on October 19th at the National Assembly, legislators from across the political spectrum condemned the appeals court decision. Assembly Member Kim Hak-yong stated, “it is not right for the courts to pass down a verdict which contradicts public opinion or the social atmosphere.” At the initial sentencing, the public prosecutor stated that surveys indicated 72% support for the death penalty among South Koreans.
The most emotional opposition to the change in sentencing came from the brother of a woman murdered in July on the island of Jeju. The man wrote that he would burn himself alive in protest in front of any courthouse that gave his sister’s killer a similar life sentence rather than an order of execution.
A protest in May by the Citizens’ Association to Eliminate Foreigner Crime demanded further investigation into the the murder, linking it to favorable treatment for foreign criminals
From NoCut News:

“A Life Sentence for Oh Won-chun? I Hate this Country”

Transcript of an October 19th radio interview with the family of the victim:
The case of Oh Won-chun, convicted of the kidnapping, sexual assault, murder, and butchery of a young woman in the city of Suwon has drawn public indignation. Yesterday, the Seoul High Court announced that Oh would receive a sentence of life imprisonment. The initial court ruled that Oh should receive a death sentence. The commutation of the sentence has led to strong public protest. An auditory investigation of the National Assembly Judicial Committee also criticized commuting the sentence. The strongest protest has come from the family of the victim, who we hear from now. The speaker is the older sister of the victim, the last one to live with her, and along with the police, searched for her younger sibling. She will remain anonymous during this interview. How are you doing?
Reporter: You were in the courtroom yesterday?
Family Member: Yes
Reporter: Did you have any idea that the courts would decide to give a life sentence?
Family Member: I had no idea they would do so.
Reporter: You believed they were going to announce a death sentence, correct?
Family Member: Yes, of course. I thought it was only right to hand down a death sentence.
Reporter: What did the court say when they announced the commutation of the sentence?
Family Member: They said he had lived honestly, that they believed he would not commit a similar crime in the future. They had no words for the rights of the victim, only listening to what the perpetrator had to say and only taking him into account when deciding on a sentence.
Reporter: You are unable to accept the court’s opinion, am I right?
Family Member: Of course.
Reporter: If we look at some of the points that have been brought up in reports, the differences between the initial court ruling and the appeals court, the first difference seems to be whether this was an accidental act or whether it was planned. We…
Family Member: Oh, the initial ruling was completely reversed. The first ruling clearly said that this crime was planned in advance, that he committed it with malicious intentions, and that he was planning to distribute [the body]. The appeals court changed the story and said that it was now a crime without intent, that he came out beside the telephone pole and then did what he did. A complete change in the story.
Reporter: So the issue now for the victim’s family, as I can tell, is that this was a crime committed to obtain human flesh, am I right?
Family Member: Well, the things is, we are now saying that it was for distributing human flesh, but the government is trying to conceal that fact.
Reporter: They’re trying to conceal it?
Family Member: Yes, so because of that, they’re trying to sweep that under the rug, for someone who so brutally killed another person… it’s only right, only appropriate that such a person be executed.
Reporter: Why do you believe that the courts are trying to conceal the true objective of the crime?
Reporter: What draws you to believe that?
Family Member: These days our society is filled with so many cases of sexual assault, it has changed into an extremely terrifying society. If word spreads that the murder was committed to obtain human flesh than people will be scared and have a hard time going on, it is to prevent that from happening that they are trying to hide the facts of the case. I… I really hate this country.
Reporter: The new sentence must have stirred up painful memories of the past, new trauma.
Family Member: Of course. I mean, how brutally must one person kill another before they earn the death penalty… I want to know how much more horrifying the crime must be before they will decide on an execution. Criminals must be delighted by how this crime has only resulted in a life sentence.
Reporter: I understand. I hope that the family of the victim and the parents receive psychological counseling and are able to recover in the future. Thank you for agreeing to today’s interview.

Oh re-enacts his crime, such re-enactments are standard in South Korean criminal investigations


Hàn Quốc có "chợ" mua bán thịt người?

23/06/2012 14:20

(TNO) Tờ Korea Times ngày 22.6 đưa tin cảnh sát Hàn Quốc tình nghi có một thị trường chợ đen chuyên mua bán thịt người tại nước này, sau khi vụ giết người chặt xác một phụ nữ Hàn gốc Trung Quốc ở thành phố Suwon được đưa ra ánh sáng.

Oh Won-chun (42 tuổi) hôm 20.6 bị tuyên án tử hình về tội bắt cóc, giết người và chặt xác một phụ nữ người Hàn gốc Trung Quốc ở thành phố Suwon (Hàn Quốc) ra 280 phần, theo Korea Times.
Sau khi tuyên án, Tòa án Suwon nghi ngờ Oh là một kẻ mua bán thịt người đã lấy thịt nạn nhân đem bán cho một thị trường chợ đen chuyên tiêu thụ thịt người, và quyết định mở lại cuộc điều tra.
Vào ngày 1.4, Oh bắt cóc một phụ nữ người Hàn gốc Trung Quốc đem về nhà của y tại thành phố Sumon.
Trong lúc tên thủ ác mất cảnh giác, nạn nhân đã dùng điện thoại di động báo cảnh sát, cho biết cô đã bị cưỡng hiếp và đánh đập, đồng thời chỉ rõ địa điểm nơi cô bị giam giữ.
Nhưng mãi đến 1 giờ 20 phút sau cuộc gọi, cảnh sát mới đến hiện trường, lúc này trong nhà tắm tên Oh đã chặt xác nạn nhân ra làm 280 phần rồi bỏ vào túi đựng rác, vứt đi khắp nơi.
Theo Korea Times, cảnh sát chỉ mới tìm được 14 phần thi thể nạn nhân, họ nghi ngờ những phần còn lại và nội tạng đã được bán ra một thị trường chợ đen chuyên tiêu thụ thịt người.

Cư dân mạng trên trang Daum (ảnh) và dư luận Hàn Quốc xôn xao về vụ án giết người chặt xác ở Suwon - Ảnh chụp màn hình

Vụ án giết người chặt xác ở Suwon đã khiến người dân Hàn Quốc bức xúc, họ yêu cầu làm rõ trách nhiệm của cảnh sát trong việc bảo vệ người dân.
Trong cùng ngày 20.6, có 5.898 thành viên trang mạng Daum của Hàn Quốc đã viết đơn kiến nghị điều tra lại vụ án giết người chặt xác dã man này.
Hôm 25.5, cảnh sát Trung Quốc đã bắt giữ một người đàn ông nghi ngờ sát hại hàng chục nam thanh thiếu niên, xẻ thịt họ và bán ra chợ như là thịt đà điểu.
Phúc Duy